In the spring we want to change especially, sharply, cardinally with a turn of 180 degrees. I want utmost clarity, black let it be black, red red, and white white! Long live the geometry – great and “terrible”!
1. Aleaf Armchair, designer Michele Franzina
A flexible and superconfortable innovative chaise longue YOU can use for relax or as a temporary workstation. Seat, back and armrest are part of the same sinuous and continuous structure. The movable supporting surface provides an easier and more comfortable seating.
Stress-resistant polyurethane foam on metal frame. Fully upholstered with different covers and colours
2. Living Light Nissa Kinjalina is a designer based in Kazakhstan, she created “Living Light” a lamp collection that appears as a container in which light has been poured.
3. Red&black triptych, decorative panels for an interior of a design bureau, Ekaterina Moong aka Ekaterina Mungalova
4. Zick Zack side table by Olga Bielawska made from a single laser-cut sheet.
5. Art object, unknown author, concrete